John Lacher has been providing software development and consulting services for the past 15 years. Clients include companies in the banking, market research, pharmaceutical, healthcare and financial services industries.
Mr. Lacher also brings over 20 years of technical and management experience as Manager, Director, Vice President and Regional Vice President in small, mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies in the consulting, manufacturing and service industries.
He has earned a BS in Accounting and MBA degree from the University of Akron and was a member of Ohio Society of CPAs .
Mr. Lacher is also an author for QUE Computer Publications and has been awarded the “Microsoft Most Valued Professional Award” for outstanding technical expertise with EXCEL.
Author for QUE Computer Publications:
Excel Expert Solutions
- Building a Data Warehouse with Excel Lists
- Drilling Through the Data With Outlines and Filters
- Analyzing Results with PivotTables and Charts
- Running the Organization with an Excel Contol Panel
Microsoft Office Expert Solutions
- Integrating Excel and Word
- Integrating Excel and PowerPoint
- Building Integrated Office Applications
- Automating Office Integration with Excel
- Developer of computer applications with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Schedule+ and Project
[brownbutton]Website[/brownbutton][brownbutton]Email[/brownbutton][yellowbutton]Back To Advisory Board[/yellowbutton]