[greenbutton style = “width:1000px”]Click Here to Request Your Self-Directed IRA Resource Center Subscription[/greenbutton]
CAMELS Self-Directed Resource Center subscription includes unlimited users and many benefits.
CAMELS Self-Directed IRA Resource Center provides a simple, proven solution for community banks/bank holding companies to leverage the benefits of a bank stock invested self- directed IRA program. It’s a complete toolbox that guides your bank from set-up through implementation and beyond, utilizing the existing bank system (when feasible) for building out a complete operational platform and providing comprehensive guidance on:
- Opening accounts and ongoing contributions
- Handling of cash dividends
- IRS reporting
- Distribution of funds
- Utilization of existing documentation and accounting providers including Wolters Kluwer, Deposit Pro, Ascensus and StockTrack
- Providing fair market value (FMV) pricing for stock purchases and annual stock valuations
- Identification of specialized shareholder accounting system for handling of Self-Directed IRA accounts
- Creation of marketing programs utilizing CAMELS library of brochures, sales letters, and other resources
- Account mining of IRA opportunities within your bank and through external transfers
All staff of subscribing banks have full access to all tools and learning opportunities within CAMELS Self-Directed IRA Resource Center including:
- Our growing online members-only community of bank users where experiences and resources can be exchanged, questions/answers can be posted.
- Online forums moderated by CAMELS’ principal Edward E. Schmidt in addition to key contributors from the legal, IT, accounting and regulatory areas.
- CAMELS’ proven, step-by-step system which enables banks to create and maintain a successful and easily integrated self-directed IRA program.
- Detailed information and guidance in regard to the operational structure needed to accommodate privately held community bank stock in an IRA.
- CAMELS’ exclusive library of resources which details exactly what you need to build, grow, and monitor your self-directed IRA program, including IT, operational, compliance, marketing and transactional procedures ensuring easy management and customer acceptance.
[greenbutton]Learn More About the Self-Directed IRA Resource Center[/greenbutton] [greenbutton]Request Your Subscription Now[/greenbutton]