Identifying prospective and existing customers for securing expanded banking relationships is key to remaining a competitive independent bank.
How do I start the Identification Process?
- CBL guides you through the process of identifying and capturing new prospective and expanding the banking services of existing customers that are already banking with you. That’s why our tag line states “Expanding Relationships for Greater Profitability”
- Review your existing customer list. What services are they not utilizing or have not moved to your bank?
- Prospective customers would be local owners of businesses, high net worth individuals, community leaders, professions (doctors, CPAs, attorneys)
- CBL provides the vehicle in which to start the identification process of initiating a sales call program and managing loan requests, make tasks, or assign tasks, and more.
What are my next steps?
(You are an important contributor in keeping your bank Independent)
- Make sure you have the identified contacts phone number (best contact number)
- Business Name and address
- Email address
- What products for initial introduction
- Anecdotal information on prospective customer or existing customer is always helpful for the staff member in the bank who will be possibly assisting
- Now with this information available you can open in the ACTIONS menu “Add Contact”
- Next step is to “Add Product” … remember one product at a time. This allows you to re-direct that particular product need to others within the bank without moving the entire relationship.
- And more!