How to quickly understand the navigation of CBL? Where can I get ‘how to’ information from within CBL?
Navigation of CBL:
- Once you log-in to CBL your home page offers complete navigation information.
- Understanding Home Page Navigation/Top Page Menu Bar:
- Your Home Page offers many access points to secure specific usage information and opens the many program levels in which to enter and manage your contact information.
- Your banks logo (upper left of your page) is your access point to return to your home page/just click.
- In the top page menu bar you will see BusinessLink Instructions … go there for a quick read of site structure points and definitions specific to the Menu on the left hand side of the page.
- In the top page menu bar you will see Dashboard … go there to immediately see key action areas for the summary and next steps in managing your contact.
- Understanding Home Page Navigation/Menu Directory Left Side of Page:
- The Directory is divided into four areas to navigate you through the process of contact management (Views, Actions, Reports, and Records)
- Click on any of the identified headings for description on actions specific to each sub-heading.
- Understanding Home Page Navigation/Bottom Right of Page see/click on descriptions providing additional access points for site navigation
- Home page Pictures (Tiles) offer a quick navigation to specific areas within CBL.
- Try clicking on a Tile and see where you will be taken … once testing the pathway offered by each tile, you will find it another way to navigate CBL.